Do you have a smart phone or a tablet or maybe both? Are you tired of holding or propping them up while playing games or watching videos? For those people that are interested in finding a solution for this problem Makersome has the project for you. The Makersome Phone and Tablet holder is a fun and easy project for all experience levels. Just click print and your problem is a thing of the past.
- Download the STL file for the phone and tablet holder
- Pop it into your slicer of choice
- We recommend using PLA with extruder setting of 200°C
- If you do not have a Glass Bed Upgrade Kit then we recommend not to use a heated bed, but if you do have the Glass Bed Upgrade Kit then we recommend using a bed temp of 70°C
- There is no need to use rafting or supports while printing this project
- Load your project onto an SD card or connect your computer to your printer (just use your preferred method here)
Congratulations, you’re ready to print!
More 3D Printing Projects:
Phone / Tablet Stand by Makersome is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.